We are still operating behind closed doors but how are we protecting customers against the virus?
In the event of a collection off site, the car is asked to be placed in an accessible area with the keys and all documents left inside in an agreed position, there would be a contact free collection and gloves are worn at all times, distance must be kept.
If you want to collect your car from our premises, we would like to remind you that this is against the government advice for an unnecessary journey, but the car can be made available with the following measures.
- Your vehicle will be cleaned 48 hours before collection, disinfectant will be used on the steering wheel, gear stick and door handles.
- The car will then be stored and not touched prior to collection.
- The car will be brought outside using gloves and made available to collect with no contact.
- Alternatively, delivery is available using the same measures.
Our employees are respecting the government advice, they all live in small households with no key workers so there is no additional mixing, they are only travelling to and from work.
- If any of our employees become ill, we will close the business.
- Extra hand washing is taking place and there are no tea making facilities during this time.
- Staggered lunch breaks and eating outside alone, when possible.
- We all have our own workspace and fortunately, due to the job, we are often wearing PPE of gloves, face masks etc.
- Office staff are working from home where possible and no contact during deliveries of parts.
Yes. We are still open but closed to the public. If you would like to discuss a job, please call 01420 564343 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are a family run business and would really appreciate your support during this time, even if you are booking into May, June, July or August we welcome any conversation.Contact Us
Sadly, cancelled until further notice.
When the pandemic wasn’t as large, we always wanted to see how we could keep the event running to provide a fun event to drive to when everything else was shut. We decided that one option would be a pit stop and beep, drive to the workshop, into the yard beep your horn and be on your way. It was an idea to give people a reason to get out.
It has now become clear that this would be negligent, unfortunately, Natters & Nibbles will have to be postponed until further notice.
We want everyone to stay safe and although some may take the opportunity to nip out in their cars for a blast, please don’t. Allow the NHS to carry on with their fantastic work and one day, we’ll be out of this situation and be able to use our cars as much as possible.